We provide the regeneration expertise, development skills and investment capacity needed to deliver successful housing-led regeneration. Our focus is on active value creation through the creation of mixed, stable and well-managed communities in which people choose to live.
Successful housing-led regeneration requires the social and physical transformation of mono-tenure and hard-to-let communities. Transformation is underpinned by a long-term community stewardship approach that integrates and co-ordinates a wide range of complimentary funding mechanisms, delivery solutions and tailored regeneration outcomes.
Placemaking is what we do. It is a multi-faceted approach to planning, design, construction and community management of communities and is at the heart of our transformation process. It allows us to enhance community assets, capture resident inspiration and build on community potential in order to create residential neighbourhoods that promote and sustain community wellbeing.
Everything we do is community-inclusive and ‘bottom-up’. We recognise that, first and foremost, communities are composed of people rather than bricks and mortar, and this awareness informs our whole approach.
Since 2008, Pinnacle Regen outcomes and achievements include:
- Over £600m invested in housing-led regeneration projects
- Over 3,000 Council-owned homes refurbished to Decent Homes Standard plus
- Over 1,000 new Council-owned homes built to Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4 standard
- Over 440 new Market for Sale homes built and sold
- Over 140 new Shared-Ownership Intermediate homes built and sold
- Through Regenter, we are a Member of the Greater London Authority (GLA) Developer Partner Panel with access to approximately 300 hectares of public land facilitating a housing-led development pipeline with a value of upward of £5bn
- Through Logic Homes, we are a Member of the Homes and Communities Agency’s (HCA) Developer Partner Panel II (South East and Midlands) with access to a housing-led development pipeline on public land with a value in the region of £4bn.