Regenter is a 100% owned subsidiary investment company set up to bid for and invest in the UK Government’s Housing PPP programme. It continues to have a 50% interest in the Myatt’s Field North Housing PFI. Over the course of the Housing PPP programme, Regenter won six projects (including Myatts Field North) and has delivered since 2008:
- 3,088 fully refurbished Council-owned homes to Decent homes plus standard
- 1,088 new-build Council-owned homes to Level 4 Code standard
- Two new-build ‘state of the art’ Extra Care Scheme with specialist dementia accommodation
- A new-build Joint Service Centre offering local residents access to local authority, primary care and community services and including a GP surgery, dentist, housing office, library, computer suite and Youth Centre
- A range of other community infrastructure including retail, play areas, community centres and extensive new green open spaces.